Jun 8, 2012

Contact And Copyright Information

A bit of a break for an informational post:

All artwork is under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license; however, images using stock photography (one so far) may require another party's permission to be redistributed. All writings--and my photographs that I haven't used in artwork--are copyrighted. However, any sharing of these articles in whole or in part for non-commercial purposes is perfectly all right so long as you cite back to this blog. Please avoid attempts to pass off my posts as your own work. That is called plagiarism, and I have a lawyer's sense of humor about such things, which is to say none. If you wish to use any writings here for a commercial work, please feel free to contact me at the e-mail below. As long as your request is for a purpose that honors the Gods and Goddesses, I am likely to agree to it.

Likewise, if you would like higher-resolution copies of the artwork or if you have questions about Forseti, Thrud, or others within the context of a UPG-informed devotional practice, please feel free to e-mail me at orderinthequartz--at--gmail--dot--com. I very much believe that each person's relationship with our Gods and Goddesses differs and is worthy of respect on its own terms, and will attempt to respond to any questions accordingly. Also, I'll emphasize here that I take privacy very seriously: yours, mine, and Theirs. In terms of some Gods or Goddesses, you might be better off contacting Their own devotees; if you are not sure where to begin, I will try to refer you to someone if I can.

Please note that I am not interested in arguments or in communications telling me why you think the contents of this blog are "wrong." Such e-mails will not be granted proverbial certiori. If you disagree with these writings, then by all means, start your own site. If you feel compelled to send a violent or threatening communication that could potentially open you up to felony charges, you'll want to think very, very carefully before you hit that send button. Again, I do have a lawyer's sense of humor, which is to say none at all where threats are concerned.

Courteous communications are always welcome. However, I may not be able to respond to you immediately. Finally, please note that I cannot answer any law-related questions. Please consult your local bar association or an attorney in your jurisdiction if you need legal help.

No comments:

Post a Comment